I received a call half an hour ago about my friend is getting married. I was quite surprised. I still remembered last month she said this relationship would be maintain in low profile. Then, I asked her more about it. She said that supposed she wanted to invite both family members just for simple dinner. Suddenly, it became a small wedding dinner. I was invited by her and fiancé to attend the wedding dinner at restaurant located at Jinjang. I am really happy for her that she finally found a man that is right for her.
I sincerely wish both of you ‘Stephanie and Richard’, always happy and have a wonderful marriage.

2 comments:
if just by looking at the title,it would be very shocking,thought you are the one who are getting married,haha~
I never think of getting married. It just too far for me! Perhaps when the time has come, I might meet a right person. I hope so...
Post a Comment