Since the departure of Chief Reverend, I seldom visit to temple. I have a lot of good memories in there, a sweet memories that I ever had with you. Suddenly, you appeared in my mind, I started missing you! I wonder how are you doing lately, I really miss you… I thought I can let go you, but I am wrong, you always in my heart.
6 years ago, we met each other through learning Dharma in college. The first time of meeting you, I already had this special feeling for you although I didn’t know you. I always believe in fate or we so called Karma, due to this good Karma, we eventually will meet again! I still remembered I was a fresher that time; you were my senior from Accounting course. The second time of meeting you, I was attending a Wesak Day activity. The third time I saw you again and it was in a Dharma sharing activity. I was curious why I met you all the time, even in school, in the bus or in the canteen. I am too shy to ask more about you due to my poor English. I always gave you my silly smiles. Later, I became a member of Buddhist Society and joined the unit, which is called Dharma Sharing Unit (DSU) without knowing that you were the coordinator of this unit.
I know I need to improve my English if I want to communicate with you. Since this is an English unit and you can’t understand Mandarin, I got really work hard in order to learn Dharma and also for my studies. I did improved and later I was invited by you to become the committee member of DSU.
We worked and spent a lot of time together, and that was how I fall in love with you.
Your understanding and cares made me feel so warmed in my heart. I knew I totally in love with you. I think I was in some kind of mess. I shouldn’t love you, but I can’t control myself thinking of you all the time. You really drove me crazy! I told you and all my friends I liked you and admired you. But I never officially confess to you that ‘I love you’, because I was so afraid to lose you. I choose to become your good friend and I will always be there for you if you need me.
I wish you all the best and may the great happiness be with you all the time.
I know one day I will find my happiness too!

No comments:
Post a Comment