Saturday, March 8, 2008

True Love

Yesterday, my colleague, Candy asked me: “ Why are you still single? ” What a complicated question to me! I answered her back, “I haven’t find my true love.” I will be single until the day has come to me. Candy is same age with me and had been together with her boyfriend for more than 4 years. I guessed she is planning for marriage. She used to talk and share with me about her family, classmates and boyfriend.


I asked myself. Does ‘True Love’ exist? Can I find my true love and always be happy?
Love relationship never been an easy path for any of us to walk along.
I have so much consideration when thinking of it and so much doubts, fears and uncertainty that going to arouse inside me.


Candy told me again how her female friend left her boyfriend for another rich guy. I sighed heavily and shook my head. Yes, it’s true! At the end of the day, you are not the right person; she is looking for next one and marries him. How you feel about this?


I wonder about true love. Can someone reassure me?

No comments: